PurCosmetics Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation

The Hydra Fluid Foundation is one of the newest products in the Pur Cosmetics line up. I have to admit that they've been pulling out the big guns lately with their Cameo Contour Sticks and other products that have been definitely worth the hype. However, the Hydra Fluid Foundation was amazingly different and one of the most innovative foundations I've ever tried. The foundation has Swiss Alps-sourced water inside to hydrate the skin and give a dewy, luminous finish.

I reviewed this product on my youtube channel as a first impressions and then I came back to show how I applied the foundation and final thoughts.

Overall, I can say that it was a pleasure to wear a light to medium coverage foundation that felt so comfortable on the skin. My skin looked very healthy and youthful while wearing it. I will say that if you're a person with many blemishes, you may want to color correct first. (because this foundation only builds up to a medium coverage) and If you are oily skinned like myself, you'd definitely want to use an awesome primer that can keep your unintentional glow under wraps (if you know what I mean).

Price $39.00
This foundation comes in 5 shades. Sorry brown skin girls, there aren't many shades for us in the Hydra Fluid Foundation but, http://www.purminerals.com/ has other foundations that do include many deeper shades so check them out.

Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Sticks Review & Swatches.





Comments