Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Sticks

Finally a contour and highlight system that takes the guess work out of what shades we should use!

These Cameo Contour Sticks from Pur Cosmetics are double sided. Darker shade on one end and lighter shade on the other. Instead of purchasing cream palettes with shades in them that I know I'll never use. I can purchase these affordable sticks that blend out perfectly with your blender sponge (that comes included with purchase) and I'm all set!

One of the most glorious things about this Concealer/Contour is that the shades range is insane!!! Yes, my darker skinned lovelies, there is a shade for us. "Woot Woot"

5 shades available at $39.50
Be sure to check out my Pur Cometics Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation Review



Contour and Highlight in shade "Deep"


Comments