"New" Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation in Shade "360-Mocha" Demo/Review

Maybelline has introduced their new and improved Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. This foundation is said to be 24hr wear, minimizes the appearance of pores and flaws, and gives smooth-breathable wear. There are 16 available shades. I found my shade "360 Mocha" on  Amazon.com for $9.99 regular price $11.00.

I tried out the foundation in a recent Foundation Friday video and I was SHOOK! This foundation is amazing and I think it has already become my favorite full coverage foundation. My skin looked and felt absolutely flawless, indoors and in natural sunlight (see photos below).
Please watch my demo/review video and let me know your thoughts below.

Mabelline SuperStay 360 Mocha
#NOFILTER Natural Sunlight Photo
Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation shade "Mocha".

Maybelline SuperStay Foundation 360 Mocha.
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation shade 360 Mocha.


Comments