Kiyonna.com Riveting Ruched Dress + Discounts and Sales

Kiyonna.com has a plethora of sophisticated styled clothing for Plus-Sized women. If you're between sizes 10-32 and you're a confident beauty who loves to dazzle wherever you go, this is the website for you.

This is Kiyonna's Riveting Ruched Dress. I'm wearing it in size 3X.



I'm in love with the way this dress accentuates my curves. The unique neckline takes the guess out of which necklace to wear. As you can see I've chosen not to wear one at all and it still looks fabulous!


I think this dress is super classy and sexy. Perfect for a red carpet event, a dinner date, or any place you'd like to make a statement. 


This dress currently comes in two colors; Black and Garnet. I would LOVE to see this dress in Emerald Green.

The ruching is in the back of the dress as well and the seam gives your derriere a nice boost!
You can see me dancing and having a great time in this dress on my Get ready with me video



 



Comments