Milani Cosmetics 2-in-1 Foundation & Concealer Review (On Dark Skin)

Milani Cosmetics has always been a great contender in drugstore makeup. I've come to know and love the brand enough to use it in my everyday makeup routine. Now, I have a new product to add to my daily makeup routine and it's the coveted "2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer".

The Milani 2-in-1 Foundation & Concealer comes in 14 shades. The fact that they've offered so many shades is awesome! It makes me feel as though the drugstore brands and larger brands are finally starting to listen to the darker skin toned consumer.

The Foundation bottle is glass and you can actually SEE the shade inside which is always a plus. I also am in love with the fact that they've given this foundation a PUMP!!! Messy counter tops and blouses goodbye!

The price point is enough to back flip over at $9.99. It also claims to be long wearing, water-resistant, and sweat-proof.

I've been wearing this foundation for 5 days now and I am so happy with my purchase that I had to share this post as soon as possible. This foundation is worth every penny. If you have a chance to watch my Youtube First Impressions Video you would see the enormous amount of coverage and buildable pigmentation this foundation has. I did not have to color correct before using and just about every hyperpigmentation I have was covered. Milani suggests that you use a foundation brush for application but I used a damp beauty blender and got great results.

If you've given this Foundation a try, please leave your experience below. Don't forget to share this post and checkout live youtube video link above.








Comments