Kiyonna.com Plus Size Fashion | Sophisticated Style

Kiyonna.com is a marvelous website catering to plus size women. Their motto is:
"Sophisticated Style" and as you search their website there is no doubt that their clothing is indeed cut from a finer cloth.

The dress that I've chosen to share with you in this Outfit of the Day Video is Kiyonna.com's
"Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress".  It is absolutely breathtaking! The attention to detail in this dress is outstanding. It is tasteful, sexy, perfect for weddings, or any other special event you may be attending.


This dress comes in 5 shades and is also available in sizes 10-32. The dress I'm wearing is in size 3X, which will fit sizes 22-24. I think that this dress may run a little large and I'm tempted to say size down if that is a concern for you. However, I appreciated the relaxed fit and the elegance of the silhouette it gave me.


Kiyonna.com has FREE SHIPPING on ALL U.S orders of $150.00 +

25% off Storewide




Comments