Lancome's New Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick

The Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick includes SPF 21 and can be used as a sunscreen when applied 15 minutes before exposure and re-applied atleast every 2 hours. It also has a soft matte finish and is suitable for ALL skin types. I've had the pleasure of trying on this foundation (that can also be used as a light concealer) for an entire day and I have to say that it is quite a beautiful formula.

I have oily skin and this makeup is oil-free, fragrance free, transfer-resistant, smudge-resistant and non-comedogenic. All of these benefits are great for my skin and I used the foundation in conjunction with Lancome's La Base Pro Pore Eraser.
I had sheer looking coverage that stayed put for over 4 hours. My skin absolutely glowed from within and I received many compliments about the overall healthy look of my skin.

The packaging of the makeup stick is very sleek and easy to fit in any makeup bag or kit. All information needed is on the outer box packaging as well as, the stick itself, including directions on use.

The New Teint Idole Makeup Stick will be available for purchase on Sephora's Website
and will be available Jan. 18th wherever Lancome's products are sold. There are 20 shades and they retail for $42.00

+Lancome USA



Shade Used: "510 Suede (c)" No Filter.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC


Comments