Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Ultra HD Foundation || Women of Color Review


The new formulated Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation is phenomenal to say the least.
It makes the skin look and feel absolutely flawless and it blends like a dream.

The MUFE HD Foundation comes in a new range of 40 shades so, there's bound to be a shade close; if not dead on shade for everyone. I personally tried 3 shades of the foundation and I think my yellow undertones matched best with the shade "Y505 Cognac". 
MUFE HD Foundation looks like my skin but better!

*A word of advice* Use a dampened beauty blender for a seamless application. You'll use much less product as well:o)

I love the fact that this is a pump foundation bottle and you can actually "SEE" through the bottle for a better match.


This foundation has a very faint, pleasant scent.


Makeup For Ever did a great job with this foundation and that really means a lot coming from me. I'm super oily skinned and my foundations usually start oxidizing quickly. I always need to powder or blot, causing my application to look caked within a few short hours. This foundation (along with the Mattifying Step 1 Primer from MUFE) Kept me looking matte much longer. 

I think the HD foundation is well worth the price $43 and I would pay even more to get these results. Checkout My Full Video Review Here!






Comments