Soap & Glory-Skincare, Bath and Body REVIEW





Soap & Glory is a fabulous cosmetic brand out of England (2006) and they've taken the skincare industry by storm with their fun and fanciful packaging and great performing products.

Soap & Glory has literally everything you need for beautiful skin, from their facial serums and polishes to their scrubs and body butters. The company uses only the best ingredients and doesn't test on animals. They've even gone through the trouble of listing all of their Vegan and Vegetarian friendly products in the FAQ section of their website: www.soapandglory.com

I am very pleased to review the three skincare items that I've been using from this brand.

  • Sit Tight Super Intense 4-D
  • Flake Away
  • The Righteous Butter   
The "Sit Tight" cream is said to give your skin a firmer look within 14 days. You're supposed to firmly press the rollers onto the skin and lightly squeeze the product to distribute the cream.
I've been applying it to my thighs (Front and Back) for 1 solid week and I have noticed my skin feeling a bit firmer. I am a plus-sized female so, I didn't expect unrealistic results but, so far so good. I also enjoyed the fact that the smell of the product wasn't overly medicated. There is a slight heated sensation but, it subsides after a few minutes of wearing the product.
Sit Tight. Cream

Sit Tight Super Intense 4D
The "Flake Away" Shea butter, Sugar and Peach Seed Powder Spa Body Polish. This product is heavenly! I use it everyday in the shower. You simply rub the polish on your wet skin until most of the grains disappear, This stuff leaves my body feeling so soft, moisturized and the light fragrance is so inviting. I use it on my heels, elbows, knees, everywhere where there's normally dull-dry skin.

Flake Away
"The Righteous Butter" is incredible! You haven't had a moisturizer on your skin like this. I always apply my butter after my bath. It leaves my skin with a beautifully, healthy glow and it's not greasy at all. This product smells sooooooo good and the scent lingers all day. I especially love the feel of my skin after applying. My hubby loves rubbing my soft legs:o)




Comments