Online Clothing and Apparel Review | ZAFUL.com

Zaful.com is a trendy online shop located in China. Their pieces are very affordable and there is always so much on the site to choose from. The quality of the products are....


It has been my pleasure to browse the Zaful.com website +Zaful and pick out just a few items for review. I was very pleased with the website setup, everything was itemized nicely, thus easy to navigate. 

I love bright bold websites that show their best selling products upfront. It gives me a starting point.

This company had everything from dresses and shirts, to hats and belts. I was also pleased with the look of the few plus-sized items they had, (although I wish there were more).
It's very hard to find Plus-Sized clothing and apparel that doesn't look dated or matronly. This site really stepped it up in that department with fun, colorful, "IN THE NOW" pieces.

Here are the 3 pieces I chose for review:

1. Solid Color Geometric Design-http://www.zaful.com/solid-color-geometric-design-wide-bracelet-p_746.html?lkid=1803

2. Pair of Faux Gem Earrings-http://www.zaful.com/pair-of-faux-gem-earring-p_3262.html?lkid=1803

3. Bleach Wash Denim Long Sleeve Coat-http://www.zaful.com/bleach-wash-denim-long-sleeve-coat-p_38584.html?lkid=1803



Denim Jacket shown 3X

Denim Jacket Shown 3X


All the pieces I received were great quality. The earrings (which are post back) are beautifully bright and perfect for the warmer months. The bracelet fit nicely on my wrist and I am plus-size so, understandably I was a little apprehensive. The denim jacket was very good quality and is a fabulous addition to my wardrobe. You can never have enough denim pieces! I only wish I had gone one size up for my jacket because I do have large breasts and I think a 4X would have fit a little better.

The shipping was very quick through DHL and they do have a FAQ section on the site that gives you an idea of how long it will take for your items to be delivered. For U.S. shipping they ask a courtesy of 8-15 days for delivery.

My overall experience with the website, quality of items, pricing and shipping was a great one. I will state however, if you are Plus-Size please go up one size for better results on the clothing and I think you should have a great experience as well. I would definitely recommend www.Zaful.com to others.


Comments