What's New from Jordana Cosmetics Spring 2015

Jordana Cosmetics has some awesome products for my frugal beauties out there  Checkout what's new at the drugstore!




 

The Jordana 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation is fantastic for the price. $3.99 gives you buildable full coverage and 12 different shades to contour and highlight to your heart content. I've tried the foundation and my shade is 11 Golden Toffee.  I've also contoured with shade 12 Mahogany and highlighted my under eye with shade 10 Toffee. I absolutely loved the coverage as an everyday foundation. It didn't feel heavy on my skin (felt more like a BB cream)and it looked glowy and natural. It does have a light cosmetic smell but it's totally tolerable. I also love the fact that it's a squeezable tube. *If I don't get a pump please give me a squeeze tube for foundation, it's much more sanitary!* Some people have compared this foundation to the LA Girl Pro Concealers however, the pro concealers are a bit fuller in coverage (thicker). I think these foundations really work best when applied with a damp beauty blender sponge for a seamless look. 



Jordana 2 in 1 Foundation in shades 11, 12 and 10 used. Also, Modern Matte Lipstick in "12 Style"





The Color Tint Blush Sticks are very soft and blendable. I've worn the shade "Rouge Romance"  very lightly and applied a neutral setting powder over it with no problem. They do have a slight cosmetic scent but, it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I'm also tempted to try them as cream bases for my eyes! Remember: There are no rules in makeup:o)





The easy liners for lips and eyes are a very smooth and give great color payoff for the price.






The Modern Matte lipsticks are so awesome! The range is outrageous, there's definitely something for everybody. The darker shades seemed to be a little stiff applying for the first time but the lighter shades glide like a dream straight out of the package. They are rounded at the top and the packaging is see through so there's no guessing with the shades. I've provided you with lip swatches of each and everyone so which one will you pickup?



Overall, for a drugstore/beauty supply store company Jordana has given a great performance with their 2015 Spring lineup and I can't wait to see what else the company has in store throughout the year.






Comments