Makeup lovers everywhere will love the Revealed Palette from Coastal Scents Makeup. They have stunned us again with a palette quite comparable to the Urban Decay Original "Naked" Palette but, at a fraction of the cost and more eyeshadows to boot!
- The Revealed Palette boasts 20 soft and very easy blending eyeshadows. 5 of which are matte and the remaining 15 are beautiful shimmery colors that could be used as all over lid colors or mixed with each other for a complete look.
- I'm very pleased to find a matte dark black in this palette and I wish more brands would follow their lead and create a matte black in every palette.
- The packaging is very simple and light. It has a magnetic closure and it's strikingly thin, which means it'll fit in any purse, kit or bag with ease.
- Price point is perfect at $19.95 and considering the versatility of the shades, the amount of colors, and the quality of eyeshadows.
- The only CON of this palette is that there's NO MIRROR! If I only wanted this to be my only palette on a trip, I would have to bring a handheld mirror.
Overall, I would highly recommend this palette, especially to people buildingtheir professional or personal kits because you can store it so easily, create smokey eyes, neutral eyes, and dramatic eyes with this palette, and it's affordable.
Please checkout these pics and swatches and let me know what you think.