Ultra Full Coverage Foundation Routine for Dark Skin

My Full Coverage Foundation Routine is something I do for extra special occasions. Every blemish and scar is hidden and my dark brown skin is luminous and even toned.





Products Used:
Phillips Milk of Magnesia (Original)
Black|Up Cosmetics Foundation in shade "HC09"
Black|Up Cosmetics Radiance Concealer
Mac Cosmetics MatchMaster Foundation-9.5 & 8.5
Mac Cosmetics Pressed Powder in NW 50
CoverGirl Queen Collection Bronzer in "Ebony"
Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in "Dangerous" Matte Finish with "Chestnut" Lip Liner.
End of video Lipstick in shade "SNOB" from Mac Cosmetics with "Chestnut" lip liner also from Mac Cosmetics.
Mac Cosmetics Fix+ Spray
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder
Mac Cosmetics Blush "Ambering Rose"


This Green Eyeshadow look is super affordable and easy to recreate. I'm proving that dark skin tones can wear any color eyeshadow and this look is perfect for summer. The eyeshadow palette used in this video is the Coastal Scents Cosmetics 88 color palette and one Hot Pot eyeshadow named "Peridot". Let me know what you think! Remember to Comment, Thumbs Up, and Subscribe for more easy to follow makeup tutorials. Here's the link;
http://youtu.be/d0c09x_UGXI

Be sure to checkout my children's youtube channel and SHARE it with others. "LittleMindCatchers"
Here's the Link: http://youtu.be/HnmkjD_YFMY

Also checkout my hubby's new blog:
www.TheBeardedMans.Blogspot.com

I'm located in South Florida.
For Makeup inquiries or Product reviews contact me via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

www.TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lense18-55mm.

If you've read my entire description box, May God bless you and Bless those who haven't :o) ~Cyber Kisses~

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10

Comments