Monday, July 28, 2014

Purple Eyeshadow With Glitter Eyeliner

Who doesn't like Purple? I love Purple eyeshadow and I especially love to see it on dark skin tones.
I pair these purple glittery eyes with a special ombre lip. Please check out this short video Like, Comment and Subscribe if you wish! Cyber Kisses.



All Products Used are listed in video!




Check Out my husbands blog:
www.TheBeardedMan.com

Check Out the "LittleMindCatchers"youtube channel! Click Link:
http://youtu.be/34OlLn8gH4g

I'm located in South Florida.
For Makeup inquiries or Product reviews contact me via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

www.TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i 50mm lens.

If you've read my entire post, May God bless you and Bless those who haven't :o) ~Cyber Kisses~

Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...