Thursday, July 3, 2014

Does Personal Microderm Really Work?

I've been using the PMD machine for a little over 3 weeks and I think it's my Fountain of Youth!
The PMD or Personal Microderm machine is a wonder! I've had mine about 3 weeks or so and I've noticed a tremendous change in my blackheads and breakouts. Not to mention, my discoloration and roughness around the cheek area.

Before using the PMD, I thought my skin was fine. I really had it in my mind that all I needed to do was start my skin care regimen that included face wash, toner, astringent, and daily medicated lotion. I used those items foe nearly 2 months and the acne did clear up however, my blackheads were still visible thus, causing discoloration in certain spots around my face. Then, I began using a skin brightener for the dark areas and I noticed that my skin started to peel and rash in those spots, creating rough skin.
Then a miracle happened. I was asked to review the PMD for my youtube channel and give an honest review. I had friends and family members who had gotten microdermabrasion done at their doctors offices and spent hundreds of dollars to have flawless skin so I thought, what the heck! I'll try this first and see if it'll work just as good. To my surprise, it worked even better. I was able to really concentrate on the areas of my skin that needed the most help. I can use the machine on my face and body every 6-7 days and that wait time gives my body a chance to heal and rejuvenate those areas of skin where I exfoliated the dead skin and gross debris that had been blocking my skincare regimen from taking effect.

Visit the website: www.personalmicroderm.com

Please check out my video below where I'm actually using the machine and watch til the end for a very special offer!

PMD's come in many cute colors!

Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...