Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mac Lipstick Collection-Swatches on Dark Skin

Mac lipsticks for Dark Skin are easier to find when people share their Collection. My Mac lipstick Collection is growing steadily and I just wanted to share the few lippies I have with you guys, my hope is that you'll find a shade that suits your dark skin and you'll start, continue, or complete your collection!

Please watch video for live swatches!

Lipsticks Featured:
"Cyber"
"Ruby Woo"
"Red Racer"
"Dangerous"
"Please me"
"Coral Bliss"
"Hug Me"
"Snob"
"Syrup"
"Flat Out Fabulous"
"Girl about Town'
"Blankety"
"Heroine"
"Velvet Teddy"

I'm located in South Florida:
Contact Me For Makeup Bookings via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lense18-55mm.



Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...