Mac Lipstick Collection-Swatches on Dark Skin

Mac lipsticks for Dark Skin are easier to find when people share their Collection. My Mac lipstick Collection is growing steadily and I just wanted to share the few lippies I have with you guys, my hope is that you'll find a shade that suits your dark skin and you'll start, continue, or complete your collection!

Please watch video for live swatches!

Lipsticks Featured:
"Cyber"
"Ruby Woo"
"Red Racer"
"Dangerous"
"Please me"
"Coral Bliss"
"Hug Me"
"Snob"
"Syrup"
"Flat Out Fabulous"
"Girl about Town'
"Blankety"
"Heroine"
"Velvet Teddy"

I'm located in South Florida:
Contact Me For Makeup Bookings via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lense18-55mm.



Comments