Mac "Humid" Eye Shadow Tutorial on Dark Skin

MAC Cosmetics eye shadow "Humid" is one of the most breathtaking greens I've ever used on my eyes. It's bright and earthy at the same time so, you won't look overdone or underdone wearing it. What a perfect everyday sort of color!
"Humid" eye shadow is listed as a 'Frost' on the Mac Cosmetics website. (www.maccosmetics.com) The color applies very smooth and even straight on the lid. When applying over a base, it has to be built up and blended thoroughly. I used +NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" as a base for this video.
Please enjoy the video and tell me what you think!







All products used for my eyes are listed in the video so, please watch! Or check my blog for written list of products: www.TheMindCatchers.blogspot.com

"Humid"
I'm located in South Florida:
Contact Me For Makeup Bookings via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lense18-55mm.


~Cyber Kisses~





Comments