Lauren B. Beauty Nail Lacquer "Rodeo Drive"

Hey guys! Just wanted to bring you guys this amazing company "Lauren B. Beauty" The nail lacquer colors from her line are absolutely breathtaking and trendy...
I recently had the opportunity to sample a full size nail lacquer from "Lauren B. Beauty" through my +WeAreOnyxTV  June OnyxBox. I used it on my 3 year old daughter's feet and hands because the website and bottle states: Quick drying!
Needless to say, I was astounded by how quickly it dried. (Before I could get to the other foot actually)

The nail lacquer color "Rodeo Drive" reminds me of Mac Cosmetic's most famous blue-based red lipstick "Ruby Woo". It's so bright, vivid and super shiny, just perfect for summer toes! I can't wait to take this color to my nail tech for a pedicure.

Check out the website for more vibrant colors: www.LaurenBBeauty.com
The company also has an Instagram: @LaurenBBeauty
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/laurenbbeauty/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/LaurenBBty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/LaurenBBeauty

The Lauren B. Beauty company has lots of nail lacquers, top coats, base coats and botanical nail treatments to choose from. Lauren B. Beauty is a vegan company "5FREE" and has never tested on animals. The Lauren B. Beauty company's products are proudly made in the USA!
"Rodeo Drive"


Comments