Onyx Box June 2014!!! "We Are Onyx Subscription Box Review and Video"

WeAreOnyx.com is a one of a kind subscription service specifically dedicated to Black Women. Get your Onyx Box today!
For $25 per month you will receive 4 deluxe beauty samples and you may add a 5th sample of your choice from a curated collection. The samples may range from Makeup, Skin Care, Nail Art, Hair or Fitness.
In this months box I received 5 items that were worth well over the subscription price and I was astounded by the sizes and quality of the items. The biggest plug for this box is the fact that it is designed for the women of color! The items inside actually relate to our skin tones and hair types. How cool is that?! Finally, products I can use!
If you're into subscription services or would like to start one as a gift, WeAreOnyx is perfect for you!
Remember to follow @WeAreOnyx on Instagram and if you start a subscription please tag them #AmericanBeauty #weareonyx









I received the June 2014 OnyxBox to review for my honest opinion and I have to admit that these items were great! My box included:
 "Lotta Body Curl & Style Milk" 7floz retail price $3.99, "C.Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist" 2floz retail price $7.99, "Lauren B. Beauty Nail Lacquer" (shade Rodeo Drive) retail price $18.00, "Shea Radiance Moisturizing Hair Milk" 59ml, and "Cargo Cosmetics High Shine Lip Gloss" (shade Madrid) retail price $16.00. 

I'm amazed that my $25 subscription box had well over $50 worth of fabulous products inside. Please continue to watch my youtube channel and blog for future reviews on the individual items I received in the box and please watch the video above to see the products, packaging and to hear my overall thoughts.

www.weareonyx.com
Instagram @WeAreOnyx 




I'm located in South Florida:
Contact Me For Makeup Bookings or Reviews via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Neutral/Natural Makeup Tutorial: http://youtu.be/WEkibo10JI0

Follow Me:
Twitter TheMindCatcher
Facebook.comPapooseNeal
TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com
Pinterest TheMindCatcher
Tumblr TheMindCatcher

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lense18-55mm.

~These items were sent to me for my 100% honest review~

If you've read my entire description box, May God bless you and Bless those who haven't:o) ~Cyber Kisses~




Comments