Summer Hair with Flair

A super easy, affordable, DIY hairstyle that's perfect for Natural Hair ladies, as well as, ladies with chemically processed hair. It's also perfect for the summer and oh, so elegant!

This high bun took me less than 10 minutes to twist and pin around my ponytail. I didn't think I would be capable of doing it myself but when I think of how much money I've spent at the hairdresser for the same or similar styles, I could just kick myself.
Please Watch this youtube video where I take you step by step in my process of completing this gorgeous hairstyle.

If you'd like to see the makeup tutorial for this video, please click this link:  http://themindcatchers.blogspot.com/2014/05/affordable-glam-makeup-tutorial.html

Follow Me:
Twitter @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com
Pinterest @TheMindCatcher
Tumblr @TheMindCatcher
Instagram @TheMindCatcher

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10




Hairstyle For Summer

















Visit TheMindCatcher's profile on Pinterest.

Comments