Monday, March 24, 2014

LUXE VIRGIN REMY-GOLD 22 Initial Review

This hair is giving me so much LIFE!!! So soft, all cuticles facing the same direction for a non-tangled, smooth and natural look. Check Out this review of Gold22.com LUXE VIRGIN HAIR! +Gold22
I'm a natural diva who needed a break from all the manipulation I was doing to my hair. I know my hair felt the same way! LOL I've decided to do protective styling using this fabulous hair.

I'm going to create a wig using these two packs of Luxe Virgin Hair and a remy hair closure from a different company. I plan to use a dome cap and apply 4 combs (2 in front, 2 in back) so that I can safely secure the wig to my natural hair without using harmful glue or adhesive strips.

I like creating full wigs that I can remove because I hate sleeping with an install and I love the idea of being able to wash, condition, oil and treat my natural hair often.

This is just the first in a few videos and posts detailing my experience with Luxe Remy Hair and please stay tuned for my wig install video post as I take you step by step in the creation of the wig!


Luxe Virgin Remy Hair








Visit TheMindCatcher's profile on Pinterest.
Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...