Coastal Scents Hot Pot Swatches in HD!!!

Coastal Scents has awesomely pigmented eye shadows and pigments. Click the link to see live swatches of one of the most affordable Cosmetics Online.
Coastal Scents has long been a staple in my personal makeup arsenal and professional makeup kit. I actually started out with their 88 Warm Palette, 88 Color Palette, 56 Blush and Eyeshadow Palette, and 88 Metal Mania Palette. Iv'e never been disappointed in their pigmentation or pricing so, when Coastal Scents introduced their "Hot Pots" I knew it was just a matter of time before I  was completed sold on them as well! 

I think it was totally ingenious of +Coastal Scents Makeup  to invent their Interchangeable palettes as well. Now, we are able to create total Matte Palettes, Shimmer Palette, or just incorporate all your favorites into one! 

I caught a super deal with my Hot Pots because I went to their website www.CoastalScents.com and signed up for their newsletter. Every time Coastal Scents has a sale they'll sent you an email alert so you can get your favorites for less. I spent only 99 cents on each Hot Pot! What a sizzling deal!!!


Please Watch the video below and tell me what you think?



  

Visit TheMindCatcher's profile on Pinterest.

Comments