Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Natural Hair Product Haul

Natural Hair Hauling is so fun! I enjoy trying new products on my natural hair and watching the results. I'm so pleased with the growth of my hair right now and I owe it all to these products.


Shea Moisture Products: www.Sheamoisture.com

Blue Magic Products: www.jstrickland.net

Organix Products: www.ogxhair.com


The name of the Black Jamaican Castor Oil I use is: H'uile Mascreti "Olde Jamaica"

Olive Oil

Kinky-Curly Knot Today: www.kinky-curly.com

Care Free Curl GOLD: www.softsheen-carson.com

To keep my edges slicked down I use,  " HICKS Edge Control": http://www.hickstotaltransformations.com/

The gel I use to create my big puff and make my curls pop is- "EcoStyler Gel Olive Oil"
http://ecocoinc.com/haircare/eco-styler

Thank you for Watching! Please Follow Me on my other social media sites:

Instagram @TheMindCatcher

Twitter: @TheMindCatcher

Google: Link on main page! +TheMindCatcher

My BLOG!!! Link on main page! www.TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com

Facebook.com/PapooseNeal

This video was filmed using the Canon T3i "Rebel"
Windows MovieMaker














Visit TheMindCatcher's profile on Pinterest.
Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...