Natural Hair Product Haul

Natural Hair Hauling is so fun! I enjoy trying new products on my natural hair and watching the results. I'm so pleased with the growth of my hair right now and I owe it all to these products.


Shea Moisture Products: www.Sheamoisture.com

Blue Magic Products: www.jstrickland.net

Organix Products: www.ogxhair.com


The name of the Black Jamaican Castor Oil I use is: H'uile Mascreti "Olde Jamaica"

Olive Oil

Kinky-Curly Knot Today: www.kinky-curly.com

Care Free Curl GOLD: www.softsheen-carson.com

To keep my edges slicked down I use,  " HICKS Edge Control": http://www.hickstotaltransformations.com/

The gel I use to create my big puff and make my curls pop is- "EcoStyler Gel Olive Oil"
http://ecocoinc.com/haircare/eco-styler

Thank you for Watching! Please Follow Me on my other social media sites:

Instagram @TheMindCatcher

Twitter: @TheMindCatcher

Google: Link on main page! +TheMindCatcher

My BLOG!!! Link on main page! www.TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com

Facebook.com/PapooseNeal

This video was filmed using the Canon T3i "Rebel"
Windows MovieMaker














Visit TheMindCatcher's profile on Pinterest.

Comments