Sunday, January 26, 2014

Yellow Eyeshadow Tutorial-How I apply eyeshadow to my hooded eyes

Yellow Eyeshadow, I've found a company that offers some of the best eyeshadows for black women. This video tutorial also includes a little lesson on eyeshadow techniques. How I make my hooded eye lids appear larger, and how I create a crease.


I used the Sugarpill Cosmetics Yellow color called "ButterCupCake" for this look as well as,  the Nyx Cosmetics "Natural Palette". I paired the look with a bright and bold red lip crayon by NYC Cosmetics called "South Ferry Berry" 040. I hope you all enjoy this eyeshadow look and pair it with different lips if red is not your color. I think it would be great with: Orange, Purple, Lavender, or Nude lipstick.

+NYX Cosmetics  +Sugarpill





Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...