Tuesday, January 7, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H -Review

L'Oreal Paris is one of my most coveted drugstore cosmetic companies. They never disappoint with their price point and products.
I recently purchased the L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in "Blackest Black" 171. It was so extremely creamy and dark, I instantly fell in love.


Being a darker skinned woman it's usually hard to find a very dark black liner and one that lasts on oily lids like mine is even a harder challenge but I am so pleased to report that the liner did not budge all day!


Please watch this live swatch video, Here's the link: http://youtu.be/nwn_aluB9uA and tell me your thoughts. Have you ever used this liner? What are your Pro's and Con's? I'd love to read them all!

 
 







+L'Oréal Paris Brasil  +L'Oréal Paris France +L'ORÉAL PARiS Deutschland +L'Oreal Paris UK +L'Oréal Paris Russia +L'Oréal Paris España +L'Oreal Paris Canada


~Cyber Kisses~
Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...