L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H -Review

L'Oreal Paris is one of my most coveted drugstore cosmetic companies. They never disappoint with their price point and products.
I recently purchased the L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in "Blackest Black" 171. It was so extremely creamy and dark, I instantly fell in love.


Being a darker skinned woman it's usually hard to find a very dark black liner and one that lasts on oily lids like mine is even a harder challenge but I am so pleased to report that the liner did not budge all day!


Please watch this live swatch video, Here's the link: http://youtu.be/nwn_aluB9uA and tell me your thoughts. Have you ever used this liner? What are your Pro's and Con's? I'd love to read them all!

 
 







+L'Oréal Paris Brasil  +L'Oréal Paris France +L'ORÉAL PARiS Deutschland +L'Oreal Paris UK +L'Oréal Paris Russia +L'Oréal Paris España +L'Oreal Paris Canada


~Cyber Kisses~

Comments