Monday, January 6, 2014

How to: apply winged eyeliner

Applying a winged eyeliner has to be one of the most difficult things to do in makeup artistry. Many people allow eyeliners to intimidate them for one reason or the other. After a long time of trial and error, I've finally found a method that works great for me.



Here are a few things I've learned in my eyeliner journey:


  • Using an angled eyeliner brush is perfect for beginners.
My favorite brush to use is the +e.l.f. Cosmetics angled eyeliner brush that I bought in +Target for only $1. This just proves expensive tools are not always the best!


  • Having a steady hand.
I used to place my elbow on a desk so I didn't ruin my eyeliner while breathing....LOL


  • Never Give Up
The most important rule of thumb, Practice makes Perfect!

Look at Beyoncé's 1960's inspired eyeliner.





Please watch this super quick video and leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!


Here's the link: http://youtu.be/YLWI-1CtUK0














Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...