Friday, November 1, 2013

Translucent Powder-Review

Hello! Hello! Hello!

I've been on a search for a translucent powder that was inexpensive, actually translucent on dark skin  tones and one that won't flash back in flash photography. I think I've found as close to my ideal lower end translucent powder than I could hope for.

The NYC Cosmetics Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in #741A "Translucent",
  • Sets under eye concealer instantly
  • Does NOT flash back in photos
  • Is very finely milled and is virtually non scented
  • Hasn't caused me any irritation
  • Has helped keep my OILY Nose-Cheeks-Chin-and Forehead matte, just a little longer than usual.
The ONE downside to the powder is that darker skin tones will have to blend this powder out a little more for a smooth non-cakey finish. Or I've found using a little bit less on my skin (especially under the eye where I have creases that concealer and powder usually settle)has helped a lot, I've been experiencing a far more flawless outcome, especially in close-up photos. Like the photo below!

Overall I would recommend NYC Cosmetics Translucent powder to anyone who will take the time to learn which way works best for them to use it. It's definitely workable and at $2.99 in the local drugstores, it's worth a try.
Here are a few photos and little snippet of a video while using the product.

video


Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...