Nails, Nail Damage and Nail Repair

Are you tired of ugly hard cuticles? Why keep painting over damaged nails?  Well, I have been using a product that is truly reviving my cuticles and giving my nails LIFE!

Over the last 2 months or so, I've been on a nail journey of sorts. I noticed that years of acrylic nails and no treatment had caused bad damage to my nail beds and nails, even nail polish remover can be very harsh to the skin around the nails.

I had been on a search for a product (or products) that would help strengthen and restore my nails from the base to the tip. One of the products that a nail tech told me to try was the Sally Hanson Cuticle Massage Cream with Apricot Oil.
The Cuticle Massage Cream is excellent. I use it every night before bed and I've noticed a big difference in the skin around my nails, my cuticles and the nails themselves. The cuticles are softer and my nails are much stronger.

The instructions are simple: Massage a small amount into cuticles. Use daily for maximum results.
This product expires after 24 months. It has a light pleasant smell and it's not oily at all.

I'm no longer ashamed to post nail swatches and videos because my nails are in much better shape. That's a huge stamp of approval from me. Here's a video showcasing the product below. Please feel free to comment if you've used this product or if you have any questions.








Comments