Thursday, October 24, 2013

Revlon Nails Trend

Hey Nail Junkies!

+Revlon Trends  recently introduced 4 new nail colors in their Fall 2013 "Evening Opulence Collection".  The colors include  "Rich" (which is a beautiful yellow tone gold) "Seductive" (Which is a gorgeous purple). "Divine" and "Elusive".

I was only able to find two of the nail polishes at my local +CVS/pharmacy :

"Divine" which is a deep and sexy cranberry tone with a hint of golden sparkle. This color truly is divine and it applies beautifully with two coats. I think it's a perfect color for the upcoming holidays but it isn't a color I haven't seen before in many other brands. I recently purchased +Essie France "Wrapped in Rubies" and the colors are very similar.



"Elusive" (Which is an absolutely fantastic color for Halloween) is a matte black base with 3 different shades of green micro glitter and I even detect some micro blue/teal glitter as well as, hex glitters. This color is definitely original. If you want this color to shine it's best, you must use two coats and a top coat.

 

Overall,  I think this collection hit home for the fall and I can't wait to see what's in store for 2014!!!




 
Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...