Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My "Spolied" by WetnWild Nail Polish Collection

Hello my little Mani-Pedi Junkies!

Just wanted to share my latest purchases from my local +CVS/pharmacy . I always go to CVS and get my drugstore beauty needs because they have a great reward card system and I'm always loaded with reward bucks to use for new items! YAY!!!

I recently purchased more Spoiled by Wet n Wild nail polishes. I was so totally in love with the formulation of the first 3 I bought, I decided it was imperative that I buy more! Every color has great color pay off and for $1.99 a polish, I can actually afford to buy more...Thanks Wet N Wild!




 




 
Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...