Friday, October 4, 2013

Dupe For Mac Lipstick

I was totally surprised the other day when I purchased "Dangerous" by Mac Cosmetics (which is now part of their RETRO MATTE Collection) I thought, "This color is so bright and bold, there can't be anything like it in my collection!' BTW- "Dangerous" retails for $15 on the Mac Cosmetics website.

When I applied "Dangerous", it totally reminded me of a lippie I already owned by +NYX Cosmetics, it's called "Indie Flick". "Indie Flick" is also a matte lipstick that is bold and bright but...are they exactly the same? Watch the video below and see for yourself!
"Indie Flick" retails for $6!!! WOW! 







video
Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...