Wet N Wild "Plastic Flamingo" nail polish


Hello lovelies!

I decided to try my hand at a little nail art this weekend! YAY!!!! First time for everything, and I think I did pretty darn good(o:

I used Spoiled by Wet N Wild and they are going for $1.99 at CVS pharmacy.

The base color is "Plastic Flamingo" and boy is it just that! Whew, this has got to be the brightest pink I've ever placed on my nails.
I also used a glitter named "Jewelry Heist" from the same collection and from -Ruby Kisses Cosmetics I used a Purple (HDP12) and Yellow (HDP02).

Pic taken w/Flash
"Plastic Flamingo" is a super bright, nearly neon pink, and is a cream. It applies sheer on 2 coats so, 3's the charm for a fantastic opaqueness. It dries very quickly to a beautifully smooth finish. 

I would definitely recommend it to someone with shades (LOL) or a super pink nail polish lover! I also believe it would gorgeous in the summer!

3 COATS



One Coat

 
Two Coats




 

 


 











Comments