Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wet N Wild "Plastic Flamingo" nail polish


Hello lovelies!

I decided to try my hand at a little nail art this weekend! YAY!!!! First time for everything, and I think I did pretty darn good(o:

I used Spoiled by Wet N Wild and they are going for $1.99 at CVS pharmacy.

The base color is "Plastic Flamingo" and boy is it just that! Whew, this has got to be the brightest pink I've ever placed on my nails.
I also used a glitter named "Jewelry Heist" from the same collection and from -Ruby Kisses Cosmetics I used a Purple (HDP12) and Yellow (HDP02).

Pic taken w/Flash
"Plastic Flamingo" is a super bright, nearly neon pink, and is a cream. It applies sheer on 2 coats so, 3's the charm for a fantastic opaqueness. It dries very quickly to a beautifully smooth finish. 

I would definitely recommend it to someone with shades (LOL) or a super pink nail polish lover! I also believe it would gorgeous in the summer!

3 COATS



One Coat

 
Two Coats




 

 


 











Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...