Sugar Skull Bride (An Easy Look For Halloween)

This look is so super easy anyone can do it! Try it for yourself and shock your friends(o:

First, you'll need a foundation/concealer about 3-5 shades lighter than yourself. If you have white clown makeup that's even better! +Mehron Blog has fabulous makeup for bright, creative looks!
Next, choose the colors you want to use for your skull, I chose Red-Purple-Black and a little Orange. I used +Sugarpill burning heart palette for my purple and orange. I actually used the purple to contour my whole face and make a spooky effect.
Then draw designs on your face with your Black gel liner (It's very black and will give the illusion on hollowed eye sockets and outlined teeth.
Finally, use some cheap props around the house to make your look stand out! I used a decorative table cloth for my veil, and costume jewelry crown and ring.

Please watch the video and let me know what you think!

 
 
 
 

Comments