Vintage Samsonite Carry-On

This post is for vintage luggage lovers as well as carry-on Queens!

I was given my grandmother's beautiful "Samsonite" carry-on cosmetics and toiletries case. I always admired it and imagined using it to travel first class. My grandmother kept it in awesome condition and she always had lovely things inside. (Things that little girls love to spray on their necks) LOL

Anyway, I'm a big girl now and I decided to use it as a makeup case. I only use it when I'm going to do makeup for 2 people or less, that way I won't damage it with too much product. It's a hard, durable red case with metal feet. Inside it has 3 separate pouches where I keep eyeliner pencils and mascaras etc. One of it's best features is it's super large mirror. 

I already own a Inglot Cosmetics large train case and I love it but, carrying this case makes me feel close to my grandmother and she was such a LADY.

Is there a certain item you own that makes you feel like a LADY? PRINCESS? or just plain Grown Up? If so, share!


HUGE MIRROR! PEACE...LOL

As you can see, it holds a lot of goodies!




 

Comments