Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Best Primer for Applying Makeup

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you're on the hunt for a great and affordable drugstore face primer, please try the Maybelline "Instant Age Rewind Primer". This stuff is outrageously good.

I stumbled across this primer because I ran out of my favorite Bare Minerals Sensitive Primer. I had to go out and I couldn't get to the mall so, I ran to my nearest CVS drugstore and prowled the cosmetics aisle. There it was, like a beam of light from heaven! LOL It retails at about $8 and it's worth every cent.

  • The Instant Age Rewind Primer has a soft pink tint, that obviously doesn't show on darker skin but creates a beautiful subtle glow to light skin to fair skin.
  • It seems to instantly shrink pores and I am indeed a witness to this effect.
  • It softens the skin, leaving it feeling like silk! NO LIE
  • Your skin will appear matte and flawless to the touch.
  • Your foundations will apply so smoothly I can't even explain how gorgeous my skin looked.
  • It's AFFORDABLE and a little goes a heck of a long way!
Do yourself a favor and try this product. It will definitely become a staple in my personal, as well as, my professional kit.

I've  included a few pics of myself wearing the primer and makeup.





NO PHOTSHOP!!! Doesn't my skin look super smooth???!!!

Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...