Best Primer for Applying Makeup

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you're on the hunt for a great and affordable drugstore face primer, please try the Maybelline "Instant Age Rewind Primer". This stuff is outrageously good.

I stumbled across this primer because I ran out of my favorite Bare Minerals Sensitive Primer. I had to go out and I couldn't get to the mall so, I ran to my nearest CVS drugstore and prowled the cosmetics aisle. There it was, like a beam of light from heaven! LOL It retails at about $8 and it's worth every cent.

  • The Instant Age Rewind Primer has a soft pink tint, that obviously doesn't show on darker skin but creates a beautiful subtle glow to light skin to fair skin.
  • It seems to instantly shrink pores and I am indeed a witness to this effect.
  • It softens the skin, leaving it feeling like silk! NO LIE
  • Your skin will appear matte and flawless to the touch.
  • Your foundations will apply so smoothly I can't even explain how gorgeous my skin looked.
  • It's AFFORDABLE and a little goes a heck of a long way!
Do yourself a favor and try this product. It will definitely become a staple in my personal, as well as, my professional kit.

I've  included a few pics of myself wearing the primer and makeup.





NO PHOTSHOP!!! Doesn't my skin look super smooth???!!!

Comments