Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vaseline Uses

This is an age old question that I've been asked a million times as a makeup artist, "What should I use to remove all this makeup?" Many people would answer Cold Cream!

However, my Nana (Grandmother) always told me 3 things about beauty.

  1. Beauty shouldn't be a weapon, but an asset.
  2. Never sleep in makeup.
  3. Petroleum Jelly is the biggest beauty secret of all time. Use it as: "Makeup Removal", "Skin Softener" and "Anti-Wrinkle night cream under the eyes"
I've been using petroleum jelly under my eyes since I started wearing makeup. People often ask me how I get such smooth eyelids and how bright my eyes always look. I'm not a scientist but, I can say that maybe, just maybe, my Nana was on to something. I've tried Cold Cream and I like it but, nothing softens my eye area or removes those stubborn smokey eyes like Petroleum Jelly.

It's even a bit cheaper!

For 26 other uses of Petroleum Jelly, check out this site: http://www.rd.com/home/extraordinary-uses-for-petroleum-jelly/   +Reader's Digest




Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...