How To Use Black Castor Oil for Hair Growth

Yes, this has been a staple in my arsenal of Natural Hair products for almost a year. There are many pretenders out there but I can say this is the REAL DEAL.


It's the Black Jamaican Castor Oil that we've all heard about. I swear my hair is so thick I can use half a bottle of conditioner at one wash because of it! It has a funny smell and is quite a bit darker than the normal drugstore Castor oil. The castor oil has a thick consistency, therefore, not much is required.

All of my island friends told me about their experiences with it growing up in Haiti and Jamaica even the Bahamas. All of their hair was so thick and healthy looking, I had to give it a try! I actually found mine at a local West Indies Grocery Store here in Miami.

I've used this on my youngest daughters hair and it worked miracles on her edges and the thickness of her hair in a matter of months.





The only Con of this product is how it makes my scalp itch. To remedy the itch I've been diluting it with Olive oil or Coconut oil, I've even started pouring a little in my grease/pomade and that helps a lot!


 Let me know if you've tried this, and tell me how your implementing this in your routine.

PS: It can be used as an awesome skin moisturizer



Comments

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site
Jamaican black castor oil
vegetology opti3 omega 3