Two Great Nail Polishes For Autumn

Hey Divas!

Just a few lines to tell you how excited I am for the fall season! Not only do we get to wear our more earthy and sometimes flattering hues but, we can get a little relief from this HEAT! Geesh!!! LOL

Anyway, my favorite nail polish to wear in the fall is the Kardashian Collection color
"My Empire...My Rules".

This color was released in the fall of 2011 and I loved it so much I bought two! It's actually the color that turned me into an OPI fan! I'm just starting my second bottle and I get such a corporate feel when I wear it. The color is kinda hard to explain, a mix between light brown and dull grey, just perfect!


Here's a Nail Swatch of "My Empire...My Rules" and my Vampy Fav "Smile for the Glam-Era" which is Sparkly and Gorgeous. It was released Spring 2012 along with 6 other shades.

If you'd like to see swatches of "Smile for the Glam-Era" let me know!


Notice how it looks brown closer to the light!
Here is the actual color.
A vampy glittery color perfect for the holidays!








 

Comments