Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer on Dark Skin

I have the pleasure of blogging about Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer". I have had it in my personal kit and professional kit for over 8 months and there's nothing quite like it.

  • I love the creamy consistency of it. It's thick like pudding but that means you only need a very little amount to cover your entire face, ears and neck.

  • It makes the skin look youthful and dewy without becoming oily.

  • I usually use Bare Minerals Sensitive Face Primer under it and Mary Kay Mineral Foundation as a setting powder for a beautiful finish.


  • Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is available in 16 Shades! WOW!!! From the Fairest, to the Deepest hues, he has us covered.


I am so pleased with this product that I'm eager to try something, ANYTHING else from his collection. I'm really interested in the blushes and lipsticks, they look phenomenal on the site.

If you've tried this product, let me know your thoughts!



Comments