Sunday, August 25, 2013

How to make Nail Polish from Pigments! DIY

Hello my Diva Darlings!

I decided to try and make nail polish with a Mac pigment the other day and I was pleasantly surprised. I used the Wet-N-Wild clear top coat and the Mac pigment "Kitchmas" which is a frosty pink color that looks absolutely stunning in the inner corner of the eyes to brighten and highlight.

All I did was tap a little pigment on a plate and quickly mix in the clear polish and paint my nails....YUP! Easy as that.

I think you can use any clear top coat and it dried to a nice hard finish. Imagine the possibilities of color!

Give it a try and let me know how it goes:)













 
Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...