Black Opal Cosmetics Color Splurge Patent Lips

Hey Lovelies!

I have an awesome lip gloss I just had to share. It applies opaque in one coat, it feel super smooth on the lips and the color payoff is like "SLAP YO MAMA HOT!!!!"

The lip gloss is call "Patent Lips" by Black Opal Cosmetics . It's a part of their fabulous ColorSplurge Collection.

Trust me guys, they definitely splurged on every item in this collection. Every product I've tried thus far has been outstanding!

Black Opal has a total of 10 Shades of the Patent Lips lip glosses that promise to be high shine, non-sticky, and highly pigmented. The colors I have are called "Orange Blaze", "Copper Tone", and "Uptown Brown". Each color is super rich and creamy (but not in a heavy way). They have a doe foot applicator, which I love. They are packaged for protection. (It took forever to get that plastic off) LOL but I appreciate Black Opal making sure the product has never been tampered with. They also come in clear bottles so, you can see the color, no second guessing or walking out of the store with the wrong product.

Overall, I'm totally pleased with these sexy lippies, so much so, I am determined to get the rest of the colors for my gloss collection.

Get to your local drugstore-Walmart-or Target before these colors are all gone, or visit the website at: www.blackopalbeauty.com where they retail for $6.75


VIVID BRIGHT COLORS

THE PACKAGING IS OUTSTANDING

I'm in LOVE with the Doe Foot Applicator!!!



<=====COLOR EXPLOSION!!!!
From left to right: Copper Tone, Orange Blaze, and Uptown Brown.

Comments