Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fun things to do with daughters (Beauty)

Hey guys!

I had some girl time fun with my favorite little people last night! We painted each others nails and ate popcorn and really had a pink and purple, bubbly, time.

To start off our nails I used Orly "Top 2 Bottom" All-In-One Base Coat. It really gives you a nice smooth surface to work with.



I used Essie Nail Polishes in "Jamaica me crazy" and "Fun in the gondola" on my oldest daughters nails. She's 4 years old and such a perfect teenager! LOL
The lighter mauve pink is "Fun in the Gondola" the deeper fuchsia pink is "Jamaica me crazy" I especially love the deeper one on my piggies! LOL


"Fun in the gondola" & Jamaica me crazy"


 
 
 


My little one wanted in on the fun too so I went with something shimmery and white. It's spoiled by Wet-N-Wild nail polish in the color "Pearly White Teeth".

"Pearly White Teeth"


 
 
 
If you've got some little DIVAS in your life, a great way to keep them entertained is a great +Disney  Movie, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Popcorn, and awesome NAIL POLISH! #HappyKids #Happymommy








Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...