Fun things to do with daughters (Beauty)

Hey guys!

I had some girl time fun with my favorite little people last night! We painted each others nails and ate popcorn and really had a pink and purple, bubbly, time.

To start off our nails I used Orly "Top 2 Bottom" All-In-One Base Coat. It really gives you a nice smooth surface to work with.



I used Essie Nail Polishes in "Jamaica me crazy" and "Fun in the gondola" on my oldest daughters nails. She's 4 years old and such a perfect teenager! LOL
The lighter mauve pink is "Fun in the Gondola" the deeper fuchsia pink is "Jamaica me crazy" I especially love the deeper one on my piggies! LOL


"Fun in the gondola" & Jamaica me crazy"


 
 
 


My little one wanted in on the fun too so I went with something shimmery and white. It's spoiled by Wet-N-Wild nail polish in the color "Pearly White Teeth".

"Pearly White Teeth"


 
 
 
If you've got some little DIVAS in your life, a great way to keep them entertained is a great +Disney  Movie, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Popcorn, and awesome NAIL POLISH! #HappyKids #Happymommy








Comments