Two-Strand Twists -Secured by Bantu Knots: Video Tutorial

Yes!

My Natural Hair Divas, I took the challenge of Bantu Knotting my 2 year old and 4 year old this weekend.

  1. Started off by pre-conditioning on dry hair ( Tresseme Naturals/Silicon Free) 30 min
  2. Washed with Shea Moisture Shampoo
  3. Sprayed hair with a Coconut Oil and Water mix (While Wet) Rubbed hair with Cantu Shea Butter and Greased their scalps with Blue Magic Organics-Castor Oil Formula
  4. Two strand twisted then Bantu Knotted.

It turned out Great! It's a cute and easy hair style for little ones because it protects the hair ends and whenever you take the knots out, they can wear the curly twists for a while. Great for pictures or quick NO HEAT curls for flower girls!

The video of my little ones bantu knots will be up shortly please continue to view my blog for Natural Hair and Makeup Tips!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS POST.






Comments