Mary Kay Cosmetics "Medium-Coverage Foundation" Review and PICS

Hello Lovely Ones!

I was recently gifted 3 tubes of Mary Kay's Medium-Coverage Foundation and I must say I am totally surprised!

Sometimes we think of Mary Kay as a drugstore or -cheap- cosmetic company but, I'm quickly learning that it really doesn't matter the price point of the product, it's the application!

  • This foundation is Medium to Full coverage in my opinion.
  • It has a rich and creamy consistency.
  • Easy to blend out
  • Very pleasant smell
  • A little goes a LOOOOONG way
  • Comes in a lot of different shades -From Fairest Fair to Deepest Dark-
This foundation works very well with the Mary Kay, "Mineral Powder Foundation" as a setting powder!

It would be a great addition to any beginning MUA's kit because it retails for $15 on the website and if you sign up for Mary Kay's email and mailing list , as well as, their facebook fan page, they are always offering discount codes and specials!



I used the shade "BRONZE 500 " on this client for her senior photos.




Comments