Neutral Makeup-Step by Step

The most perfect eyeshadow look for any occasion. This neutral look can be made more dramatic with just a change of lip color! Easy step by step video tutorial is just a click a way!
I used the Coastal Scents Cosmetics 88 Warm Palette for this look and it's my most viewed makeup look on my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/themindcatcher Please vidit my channel and subscribe for a comeplete playlist of neutral and natural looks that are beautiful on any skin tone.
Click Video Link Below:




THE COASTAL SCENTS 88 WARM PALETTE
+Coastal Scents Makeup 







This is gorgeous eye makeup for brown eyes, or hazel eyes especially. The neutral colors really bring out the Natural Beauty in this look. 



Comments

Did you go to school to learn how to do what you do?
TMCLyfeStyle said…
No maa'm! LOL I'm a freelance makeup artist. Self taught by watching youtube and just plain dedication to something I love:o)