Are you a Darker Skin Toned Diva, looking for a nude lipstick? Here are TWO for YOU!

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

After a lot of trial and error I finally got a Mac counter associate to take time out of her hectic schedule and talk to me. (Amazing Huh?) LOL
I'm not at all saying that ALL Mac Cosmetic stores are filled with uppity, rude, and too cute to speak with you associates but, unfortunately that had always been my luck :o(

Today was different, the store was virtually empty (for once) and I was able to actually ask all the questions I'd been dying to know. My #1 question will be discussed in this post.

What is the #1 best selling nude lipstick for Darker Skin Tones? The answer is based on area and time of the year however, these two lipsticks seem to sell well at all times of the year and they are "Hug Me" Lustre Lipstick and "Syrup" Lustre Lipstick.
"Hug Me" (Left)---"Syrup" (Right)

As you can see, "Syrup" has more of a pink undertone and is very flirty and Rosy. I can definitely see "Syrup" as a gorgeous lip color for a Summer Bride. 

"Hug Me" has more of a Tan or Beige undertone and mutes the lips out in such a beautiful way it can be paired with any lip liner to play the lips up or down. "Hug Me" is the perfect color to wear with a popping eyeshadow look


Hopefully, this post was helpful to you and ends your lifelong search LOL. It sure helped me out a lot!

Remember: When your eye look is bright and bold it's usually a rule of thumb to do a neutral lip! If the eye shadow look is neutral then a popping lip color is exactly what you need to excite the face!


PLEASE CLICK ARROW TO WATCH QUICK LIP SWATCH VIDEO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comments

Unknown said…
I m so sorry for you that u had taht bad luck...My Mac Girls are Amazing...they Always take there time.....but then again I try to come in kind of late....within 2 hours for closing......good tip ;).....(deoending on when they Close of course)....Looove to get some suggestions.....you should to a video with all your tips on Good Products for different parts of the face..for darker skin people....I have t get this lipsticks....really hard to find good nudes....these lokos sooo Lovely on u anyway...:)..love this post...lots of lOve MizzMadeup