Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Eye Shadows I Hate

Hello Ladies!

Have you ever bought a product because of all the hype and got it home just to completely HATE IT?

Today my HATED--IT Beauty Confession is the "Call Me Bubbles" Quad by Mac Cosmetics. I swear that "Shop-Cook Collection" had us going to the Mac store in droves. Many of the products sold out before they hit the stands.
I was one of the gullible groupies who rushed out to the Mac store just to stand in line for one of the most colorful collections Mac ever had.
Now that I look back, it had to be the packaging.  Unfortunately, I got rid of mine because it wasn't permanent packaging...it was the same black/clear top Mac packaging, placed inside of a super cute colorful box.
I also think that Mac didn't consider their darker skin toned customers in the color choices of this collection. I was only able to use one color in this palette and it was the bronzy-orange (bottom right).
Color Added Quad
Call Me Bubbles Quad

Just look at the gorgeous packaging!
They must've used ALL blush for the Black Model's Look
If you are a Woman of Color and you own or in my case OWNED this quad, please share your experiences because I truly despise it. I am still, a MAC FAN! I just think the quads in this collection were a hiccup in their judgment. 

I think the Lipsticks and Glosses were a better buy!





I
Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...