Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Best Concealer-Affordable Makeup

Hello Divas!

It is my pleasure to show you the Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator. I know it's been around and you've possibly seen it but, Have you tried it? I have! This 3D Face Creator is another great find! If you're in the market for a very affordable concealer or full coverage foundation, this is exactly what you need.

I honestly give this product an 9 out of 10 because of it's ability to both conceal and be used as a foundation. If applied correctly, you could definitely have a beat face for your day out.

This formula is non-ashy but, I will say that it needs to be room temperature (or a little warmer) to smooth because it's a thicker/pastier formula. That's why I gave it a "9".

Overall, give it a try and I don't think you'll regret it. Each 3D Face Creator has 2 colors inside so, it's like buying 2 for the price of one. I always use the lighter shade under my eyes and the darker side for a contour.

If you've tried it please leave your thoughts below!

-Cyber Kisses-
Check out this video of the Ruby Kisses Foundation and 3D Face Creator being applied.




Post a Comment

Loreal Infallible Metallic and Matte Lip Paints. Swatches on Dark Skin Tone

Loreal Infallible Lip Paints in Metallic Finish and Matte Finish. All shade names listed below. Loreal Infallible Lip Paints ...