Best Concealer-Affordable Makeup

Hello Divas!

It is my pleasure to show you the Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator. I know it's been around and you've possibly seen it but, Have you tried it? I have! This 3D Face Creator is another great find! If you're in the market for a very affordable concealer or full coverage foundation, this is exactly what you need.

I honestly give this product an 9 out of 10 because of it's ability to both conceal and be used as a foundation. If applied correctly, you could definitely have a beat face for your day out.

This formula is non-ashy but, I will say that it needs to be room temperature (or a little warmer) to smooth because it's a thicker/pastier formula. That's why I gave it a "9".

Overall, give it a try and I don't think you'll regret it. Each 3D Face Creator has 2 colors inside so, it's like buying 2 for the price of one. I always use the lighter shade under my eyes and the darker side for a contour.

If you've tried it please leave your thoughts below!

-Cyber Kisses-
Check out this video of the Ruby Kisses Foundation and 3D Face Creator being applied.




Comments

Unknown said…
I also have this product and I must say that I love it. It seems a bit oily to me for under my eye and I think i may have to go a shade darker(palettte color) but other than that I really do love the Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator. I can't wait to see your video, thanks for sharing.