|Revlon Brush Applicator|
As we all know, lashes are in!!! You cannot complete a look these days without a gorgeous pair of lashes and if God allowed His angels to lick your eyelids and you have thick, long pair of your own (I HATE YOU!!!) Just kidding! *wink wink* LOL
|Revlon Glue Transparency|
I can tell you ladies that I've found two eyelash adhesives that are super strong and super affordable. The First, Revlon Precision Adhesive is Great!
- It comes in a tube you can carry with you.
- It has an awesome brush applicator for easy fixes/touchups.
- The glue itself is very thin and nearly transparent.
- It dries almost Clear! In some instances there is no need for gel or liquid liner to cover the lash line.
- You have to wait at least 30 seconds for this stuff to get tacky.
- It goes on kinda paste-like
- It dries with a little film, that can definitely be covered by liner.
- It comes in a squeezable tube but a little last a long way.
|LashGrip (Top) Revlon (Bottom)|
BEST PRO OF ALL: Revlon and LashGrip Both Come in DARK TONE, so they easily blend in with your eyeliner for a completely seamless look!!!