Cream Eye Shadow, Base For EyeShadows, and Eyeshadow Primer.

Helloooooooo Cyber Stalkers!

This is just a quick blog on my thoughts about Nyx Jumbo pencils and Nyx bases. I hear a lot of youtube guru's stating that there really isn't a difference but, in my opinion there definitely IS!

I wore my Nyx base for the first time last weekend and it rubbed off so bad that I had to remove it and start over and over again.

It's runny and thinner than the jumbo pencil base and I HATED it! I will say however, that I have extremely oily skin and my lids are oily as well. I did use a primer underneath but, it did not help at all.

If you have oily skin like me, perhaps you'll want to stick with the Jumbo Pencils from Nyx and pass on the bases. Hope this helps!

-Cyber Kisses- muahhhhhh!!!!


Comments

Unknown said…
Do you want the nyx bases
TMCLyfeStyle said…
Already gave them to my cousin. I should've asked on Facebook if anyone was interested cause she's really not into makeup but, stay tuned for something special soon!